What are the main characters of a good Hungarian lesson?
- it focuses on the students, taking into account their language needs
- it focuses on speaking to attain a confident level of communication
- it focuses on the language while getting to know the Hungarian language and culture
What are the main characteristics of a professional Hungarian language teacher?
- pays attention to the students to the maximum extent
- conducts the lesson in a confident and well-organized way
- has a high level knowledge of Hungarian language and teaching
How should I image a lesson with Melingva-method©?
- well-developed, well-constructed chapters help the easier understanding of the Hungarian language
- it uses texts and common phrases from daily life
- it focuses on homophones and synonyms, thus helps separate the meaning of similar words (Melingva-Words)
Special methodology for businessmen in Hungarian environment:
- short, interesting lessons
- focuses on the office environment and the most important expressions of business life in Hungary
- main focus is on effective person-to-person communication
- helps attain a basic knowledge of Hungarian language in a short time
My name is Melinda A. Ottucsák. I am a teacher of Hungarian as a Foreign Language. I graduated with honors from Eötvös Loránd University Faculty of Humanities. I have been teaching Hungarian language for more than 7 years. In the beginning of my teacher carrier I worked in summer camps with foreign children, then with adults in several courses from all over the World. I also have experience in teaching refugees. My main profile is to teach Hungarian language for businessmen and young adults.
Ask for the free trial lesson, go to the 'Get an offer' menu!
Be my student!
Ottucsák Melinda A. Hungarian as a Foreign Language Teacher